A huge thank you to everyone who entered the contest. There were a total of 135 submissions so it took my judge (Monica) a bit of time to read all of the entries and narrow those down to a handful (which were then thrown into the random name selector that I had found a few weeks back on @rmbyrne blog).
The winner is Cristina L. in Ocala, Florida. Needless to say she was super excited to get my voicemail and email alerting her that she had won.
I look forward to getting an update (and hopefully a picture) from Cristina after she receives the machine and starts to use it.
For those of you who didn’t win but are interested in purchasing you can get all of the details here.
A quick list of people I want to thank:
- Of course, Lenovo and Ivy Worldwide for choosing me to participate in this group
- Shelly Kramer with V3 Integrated Marketing who gave me the idea on how to structure my contest
- A really, really long list for each of my Twitter friends who tweeted about the contest and helped spread the word
- Stacey Monk with Epic Change who allowed me to spread the word through her non-profit group on Facebook (please check out what Epic Change is doing to make the world a better place….really great stuff over there)
- My friend, Melissa Studdard, who made the connection to my judge, Monica
- Monica, I thank you for taking the time to read all of the entries and to make what must have been a very difficult decision.
She is a junior in college at the Lone Star Tomball College and is majoring in graphic design. She loves doing new and exciting things. She is also an animal lover – she has a cat, 3 dogs, a mouse, and a fish, with that she supports the World Wildlife Fund, PETA, and the Houston SPCA. She is outgoing and loves to just hang out with friends and have fun.