Tweetminer is a new Twitter client / application that brings so many great features from other independent applications into one web-based software.
Highlights as to why I like TweetMiner so much:
- Ability to pull through specific Twitter user streams so I can more easily stay on top of their tweets
- With one click I can schedule a RT (retweet) of a specific user’s tweet (or even instantaneously)
- Allows me to maintain presence on Twitter throughout the day by sending quality tweets but not a mass amount of them in a short period of time
- Pulling through my RSS feeds (instead of using Google reader) and being able to easily review the article and then either tweet it instantly or add it to my schedule
- Keeps my “favorite” list within easy reach so I can stay in contact
Watch the video to see just how easy it is to use this client as well as a more complete overview of the features I listed above.
Honestly, I’ve tried so many different Twitter applications and this is by far the best one I have found for both personal and business use. If you are a Virtual Assistant managing your clients’ accounts you owe it to both yourself and your client to check it out.
If you are currently using TweetMiner what features do you like best about it?