It’s time for the 4th Annual Small Business Book Awards! If you’re new to the Book Awards, they’re put on by Small Business Trends, and highlight the top books published the year prior.
This year, we want to have even more great books nominated than last year, and we need your help. Right now nominations for business books are being accepted. The deadline for nominations is January 31, and then voting lasts through February 16.
How can you help?
We would love your support of the awards, and there are several ways you can assist.
1. Nominate your favorite books.
Likely, you read a few amazing books last year. Don’t those authors deserve to be recognized? You can nominate as many books as you like here.
2. Spread the word.
You’ve all been so supportive of past endeavors, like the Small Business Influencer project and Visual Marketing, so I hope you can continue to help us socially.
- Blog: We’d love a blog post! Here you can find the rules for the awards. If you need more info, please ask.
- Twitter: I’ll send pre-written tweets each week that you can easily share with your network.
- Facebook & G+: I’ll do the same for these channels to make your work easier!
- Emails: If you’d like to share the awards with your email subscribers, let me know how we can support this.
We’ve got some great events and book giveaways coming up, so I’ll keep you posted. Thanks in advance for helping us make this year’s Book Awards a smashing success!
I nominated my favorite business books for #BizBookAwards. Did you? Nominate your favorite business books by Jan 31. http://bookawards.smallbiztrends.com/
Let your favorite business book author know how much you loved his/her book by nominating it for #BizBookAwards. Nominations accepted through Jan 31. http://bookawards.smallbiztrends.com/