Are you tearing your hair out trying to link PayPal and QuickBooks?
Would you like to accept more electronic payments, but don’t know how to get started?
Now there’s an easier way get PayPal + QuickBooks to work together.
(Without making a lot of expensive mistakes along the way)
Love it or hate it, a growing number of people are using PayPal. And if you use QuickBooks, that can be a really good thing…if you know what you’re doing.
Linking PayPal and QuickBooks together can save you a lot of time, prevent costly bookkeeping mistakes, help you get paid faster, and allow you to offer new services. The trouble is, PayPal and QuickBooks don’t always think the same way. And when stuff gets “lost in translation” between them, your job can get pretty messy.
The good news is there’s an easy way to make these two industry-leading services work together efficiently and accurately, without wasting a lot of your time.
Master the PayPal/QuickBooks connection with easy video guides
Even if you’ve never tried to integrate PayPal and QuickBooks before, The PayPal + QuickBooks Video Course will help you get the most from this profitable relationship. You’ll learn:
- The simple way to connect PayPal to QuickBooks, without requiring therapy.
- How QuickBooks can virtually eliminate opportunities for bookkeeping mistakes when keeping track of your PayPal payments and fees.
- Why it makes sense to treat PayPal as a bank account you can reconcile to the penny — without manual entry.
- How to avoid getting burned by unnecessary PayPal fees when importing transactions into QuickBooks.
- Why duplicate bills, invoices and eChecks seem to appear when PayPal and QuickBooks get together, and what you can do to keep them from screwing up your books.
- A simple time-saving trick for frequent transactions that will help your books stay accurate and up-to-date.
- When to have QuickBooks pull income as Gross or Net, and how to tell which method it’s using.
- How to move money between PayPal and checking or savings accounts.
- Which reports you need to download for reconciliation and prep (and which ones you can ignore).
- What to do when PayPal isn’t reconciling with QuickBooks.
- How to handle refunds, currency conversions, and other tricky transactions.
- Plus: new services and profit opportunities PayPal makes possible.
Learn at your own pace with expert, step-by-step guidance
With the PayPal + QuickBooks Video Course you can learn whenever you want, right from your computer, laptop, or mobile. My clear and simple videos will show you exactly what to do. Best of all, you’ll save the time and cost of mistakes you might otherwise make learning from trial and error.
The course videos are organized into three convenient modules to enhance your skills in the most logical order, from Getting Started, to Working with Imported Transactions, to Reconciliation and Prep.
You’ll also get bonus videos for stuff that goes beyond the normal bookkeeping routine, including what to do when transactions won’t reconcile.
You could easily waste a lot of time that you might otherwise spend on billable work working all of this out on your own. Why mess with that kind of frustration? All those bugs have been worked out for you in The PayPal + QuickBooks Video Course.
In fact, I’m so certain it will pay for itself — saving you time, money, and frustration — that I’m willing to offer it to you risk-free. If you’re dissatisfied with the course for any reason, simply request a full refund within 15 days, no questions asked.
But I’m confident you’ll be thrilled with the time- and money-saving techniques you’ll learn. Order your course today and start making your life easier!
To Your Productivity!