Did you know there are ways to simplify bookkeeping by utilizing cloud services?
Imagine the satisfaction and relief you’ll experience by having all of your business bookkeeping up to date. You won’t have to set aside multiple nights and weekends as tax time creeps near to get your records sorted out while praying and hoping you have everything on hand.
Most virtual assistants offer Paypal as a client payment option but cringe at the ~3% Paypal keeps. Merchant service (credit card processing) accounts for small businesses can be cost-prohibitive once you factor in monthly fees, annual compliance charges, etc. Additionally, if you’d like the ability to process American Express there are typically even more hoops to jump through. There are incredibly cost-effective and easy ways to accept credit cards and to receive payments through Paypal for only $.50.
I will be speaking at IVAA’s Virtual Summit on Friday, October 17, 2014. My session will focus on five different tools you can implement in your business to save both time and money (or even for bookkeeping clients you service).
Execute these solutions and you will experience the following benefits:
- Reduce your admin time maintaining your business bookkeeping.
- Easily keep up your bookkeeping on a monthly basis so you can regularly run financial reports to monitor the health of your business.
- Utilize cloud services to automate bookkeeping tasks. The more you automate the less time you need to spend!
- Offer your clients multiple online payment options by accepting all major credit cards, including AMEX. Best of all there are no monthly service fees and no annual compliance fee. (You will still have to pay processing fees)
NOTE: By offering multiple easy online payment options you can often reduce your Accounts Receivable turnaround time.
- Receive Paypal payments for a mere $.50 – no matter how large your invoice is.
- If you bill by the minute/hour you will be able to effortlessly and accurately track billable time and simply invoice from time records.
- Have a team and need to bill for their billable time too? Easy peasy whether you have a team of one or thirty!
Two of the services are free to use and the other three will cost between $47.90 – $71.90 per month (total). Think that’s too high? Look at the savings I’ve personally experienced from January 1, 2014 through August 31, 2014.
- $48,656.21 collected via Paypal payments
- The normal ~ 3% Paypal fees would have resulted in $1,459.69 being kept by Paypal
- My Paypal fees were only $103.96 – that’s a savings of $1,355.73!
- I’ve paid $456.76 for the services – deduct this from the $1,355.73 and that leaves me with a net savings of $898.97.
Not factored in are the countless hours of my own time I’ve saved with invoicing and bookkeeping. Whatever time I save on my own business tasks is time I can be working, and billing, a client.
Join me on Friday, October 17, 2014 to learn how you can set up and utilize these services for yourself. (Registration link here)
Your time is valuable. Invest in yourself!