Client Services Terms and Conditions
As we all know, it is much easier to keep a home tidy if we do a little bit of work on a regular basis. If we put things off for an extended period of time, the clutter accumulates, and then we have to do a deep-clean that takes substantially longer than if we had tackled things on a regular basis.
The same holds true for bookkeeping. Work completed on a monthly basis is quicker and more efficient than work left to accumulate for a long period of time. The IRS and state-imposed filing deadlines apply to all of our clients. Rushing, in any situation, makes it more likely for mistakes to occur, so it’s best for everyone that we maintain tidy books on a regular monthly basis.
- Packages will be reviewed on a quarterly basis and adjusted as needed. The quarterly reviews will take place as follows: End of January, April, July, and October. If work becomes more than one month past due, any package pricing becomes void until all work is brought current and has been current for at least one full month.
- Any past due work will be billed on an hourly basis at $150/hr. ***
- Rush rates will be $200/hr for request that is one-hour or less and requires completion within 24 hours.
- Rush rates will be $250/hr for requests that are more than one-hour in length and the work needs to be completed with three business days OR if a tax filing deadline is within the next four weeks. Normal year-end work that’s completed by February 15th for S-Corps and by March 15th for Sole Proprietors, Single Member LLCs, and C-Corps will not be subject to rush rates.
*** An account will be considered past due and the increased rate will apply if any of the following have not been submitted/returned for more than 30 days after the initial request from our team via email:
- If there are unanswered questions (example: to code sheets)
- If there is more than one month of bank statements that haven’t been sent over (this doesn’t apply to anyone who is using and maintaining an active FileThis account)
- Any document/report that is needed in order to have accurate financial reports (payroll reports, custom Google spreadsheets with missing information, etc)
- Typical office hours are 9:00 am – 6:00 pm CST Monday through Thursday.
- In the event of an emergency (e.g. I fell into a volcano), either one of my team members or I will notify you via email (or phone).
- I only check email once per day in the late afternoon. Please don’t rely on email for urgent items.
- I understand urgent things happen from time to time. In the event something is urgent, please call and text me at 941-681-5977 through WhatsApp or Signal.
- Completion of tasks is dependent on all information being given to me in a timely manner.
- Currently, Mondays, Wednesdays, and Friday afternoons are reserved for scheduled client calls. Wednesdays and Thursdays are designated “flow” days and appointments are avoided in order for me to get through client work without distractions/interruptions. If you need to schedule a client call, I’ve made my calendar available here so you may book any available time that works best for you.
- Invoicing will be on the last day of each month and will be billed in arrears.
- Payment is due upon receipt of invoice. A late fee of $45.00 will be added to all invoices that are paid more than 10 days from the date of issue.